Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Must Have!

A couple of weeks ago when I was reading Amber and Brandi's blog, I was introduced to Courtney Khail Stationery and Design. I was immediately awe struck by the beauty of Courtney's work, which is a combination of hand drawn illustrations, printmaking and watercolor. Each piece Courtney designs is uniquely tailored to her clients and is absolutely a gorgeous work of art!


.


..
The inspiration for Courtney Khail stationery and design first blossomed when Courtney was planning her wedding in 2007. Not finding any stationery or invitations that matched her passion for art, Courtney decided to create her own! Her work made a big splash with friends and family who began asking her to create custon designs for their events as well....and so it began.
.

.

.


.
You may remember me mentioning before that I want to introduce more Southern talent on my blog...well, guess what??...Courtney lives in Georgia! I am constantly amazed by the talent surrounding me in the South and Courtney's work is definitely top on my "Must Have" list!

I'm a huge fan of making any event, whether its a wedding or a birthday party unique and I think Courtney's work is just that. It would be the perfect personal touch to any celebration!

.
Check out more of Courtney's designs on her web site, and check out her fabulous blog too!
.

Photos via Courtney Khail

No comments:

Post a Comment