Friday, February 11, 2011

Chic Links


I love everything about this child's table decorated for Valentine's Day. The red backpack is essential for all the Valentine's cards that will surely be coming from classmates and friends...the red boots are the perfect accessory for a February day...the mugs filled with hot chocolate will surely warm up any heart.... and who doesn't like a festive centerpiece?

Here are some links I've enjoyed around the web....enjoy  your weekend!

This jewelry party is adorable!

I'm loving this night of glitzy gold!!

I've gotta try this DIY Valentine's wreath.

I am CRAZY about this sweet Valentine's Day photo shoot!!

This Oscar Party inspiration makes me want to put a ball gown on and celebrate...






Photo by Samantha Cabrera, via Sarah's Party Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment