Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In Need of an Update....

My den is in MAJOR need of an update.  I have been so neglectful of that space lately...well, really of my entire house. Life has gotten in the way and decorating just hasn't been a priority.  I'm no expert when it comes to picking out fabric, arranging furniture, etc, so I guess I've just been paralyzed by the fear of making a wrong choice and regretting it. Over the weekend I breezed into Restoration Hardware to pick up a gift and I spotted this rustic yet chic burlap pillow.  I knew it would look perfect on my couch and could possibly be the good start I need to some much needed updating....



I could have stayed in Restoration Hardware for hours and hours....it is the most beautiful, relaxing store...and I want everything in it....

Like this....



and this...



and this...


and this...


I could go on and on....



Images via Restoration Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment