Friday, November 4, 2011

A Book Signing and A Guest Post

I am soooo glad today is FRIDAY!! I am in need of a nice relaxing weekend so I can catch up on reading my new book....Design Sponge At Home! I can't wait to get lost in Grace's inspiring pages while I am curled up on my couch with a warm and cozy blanket. The best part?? I actually got to meet Grace earlier this week at a book signing in town!! If you don't follow her blog, you need to! 
Check it out here....



In other exciting news, I was asked by Kate from Party Resources to guest post today on my 5 Must Haves for Fall. It was really tough for me to narrow it down to 5 since you know how much I LOVE fall! To check out my post, hop on over to Party Resources!





Images via Design Sponge and Party Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment