Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog slacker...

...yep, I'm talking about myself! I have been a total slacker this week with my blog...which if you are a regular reader, I'm sure you've noticed. With the holiday and my job being so busy these days, and well, with the wedding so soon I have been finding it harder and harder to settle down in front of my computer to blog. I came across this image yesterday when I was doing some research on DIY photo booths and naturally I fell in love for many reasons...
.
.
1. The barrels...lately I've had a thing for barrels (It must be the rustic lover in me)
2. The old trunk...you know I love a touch of vintage
3. The bright, playful backdrop....fabulous!
4. And who doesn't like an antique frame...say CHEESE.

P.S. I want to give a little birthday shout out to my best friend's sweet little girl Attie! Stay tuned next week for fabulous pictures from the most adorable first birthday!!

Image via Style Me Pretty

4 comments:

  1. Are you having a booth at your wedding? so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the makeshift photo booth - cool idea!

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this too! I've been a bit of a slacker this week too...work = crazy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...I'm doing a photo booth! I hope its fun!

    ReplyDelete