Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Decor

My fiance and I have a long standing joke about spider webs. From some reason spiders LOVE to spin their webs all over his front porch, his back deck, the windows, the plants...I could go on and on. I really don't get it? Can someone tell me what attracts spiders? Anyway, I joke that my finace has had his Halloween decorations up early this year and I told him he had really stepped over the line when he starting decorating my car with spider webs. So in honor of his natural decorations...here are a few ways to decorate with artificial webs...






but, that is not really the way I would prefer to decorate. I like more "pretty" Halloween decor like this...




We are having some friends over this weekend for dinner and I have done very little decorating this year (due to the wedding)....so basically we've got an almost dead mum on the porch and a few pumpkins. I hope they won't mind!!






Images via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment