Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cake Bunting Obsession and a Birthday

Today is my hubby's birthday, and a couple of weeks ago I got a request from him to make the yummy chocolate cake I baked for my dad's birthday. Of course I said yes, so cakes have been dancing in my head the last few days. Since it is his birthday, I really want to dress the cake up a little bit and lately I've become obsessed with the cake bunting I have seen all over the blogosphere.



I can't sew so was a little worried about how I was going to accomplish this bunting project, but then I saw this DIY break down on Somewhere Splendid and I knew I would be able to get this done!!






Luckily my hubby agreed that it would be best to make the cake this weekend. I was a little concerned I wouldn't be able to pull off working full time, making a delicious dinner and a homemade cake! I will be sure to post pictures of how it all turns out!!





Images via KikiLaRu and Somewhere Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment