Friday, June 24, 2011

Quick, Easy and Delicious!


I'm always looking for a quick, easy and delicious appetizer to make for those last minute gatherings with friends. I came across this delightful recipe on Sweet Paul's blog and I have to say I was not disappointed...nor were my friends. All of them were wanting the recipe at the end of the night! So, I thought I would share with you too...

Lemon and feta dip
Serves 4

8oz feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic, chopped
6 tablespoons olive oil+ extra for serving
fresh thyme

Place feta, lemon zest and juice, garlic and olive oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Serve with grilled tomatoes and grilled pita bread drizzled with olive oil, salt and thyme.



 
Image via Sweet Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment