Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Invitation....



I absolutely loved my wedding invitation. As you can see I definitely went the traditional route, but what I love is that I had the invitation designed by a local calligrapher to make it unique to my groom and me. Every loop and swirl was thought about in detail and it came out beautifully. I wanted to add a little something special to the invitation so instead of the typical tissue that accompanies an invitation like this, we used vellum that had a gorgeous cross designed by our calligrapher in the middle. It is kind of hard to show that in a photograph, so you will just have to take my word for it that it was pretty fabulous! Also, the cross appeared on the stamp on the outside of the envelope. I have a few leftover and love to use them for special letters I mail.




 Image via Studio A Photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment