Friday, June 4, 2010

Sonoma, Part 3

On our last day in Sonoma we spent the morning lounging around the pool, which was much needed after our late night dance party:) ...and then for the afternoon we walked to Landmark Winery. Not only were the grounds absolutely gorgeous, but the wine was good too! I highly recommend their Chardonnay :)




.
Luckily my friend Prather knew the owners of the winery, and when they heard about our fun celebratory weekend, they graciously organized a private lunch for us in the most beautiful room...
.,

After lunch we toured the winery...tasted some wine...and sat on the lawn enjoying the beautiful weather.
.
I don't think there are enough words in the dictionary to describe how perfect our trip was to California. I knew before I set foot on the plane to California that it was going to be a weekend to remember...and I was definitely not disappointed! I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends...who just happen to be the best trip planners in the world. AND on top of that, they are beautiful, smart, fun, hilarious, kind, generous...I could go on and on. So, to them I say THANK YOU for an unforgettable weekend that will forever be remembered as one of my favorite trips. All my friends have been sharing the same sentiments over email all week so I thought it might be fun to share a few quotes. Reading them makes me miss them even more than I already do...
.
"You guys are my love and my heart. My oxygen during hard times and my laughter during good times. Forever and always."
.
"As I was driving and listening to the brides' cd, memories of the weekend were consuming my thoughts, and suddenly I realized I was laughing aloud as tears welled up in my eyes. I love you guys so incredibly much and am incredibly grateful for your friendships."
.
"This trip will seriously go down in the books as one of my fave moments with y'all and will forever make me bubble over with joy, laughter and love when I remember it."
.
"Anyone else just summarizing the trip to other people as "The best weekend of their lives"? Did that just happen, y'all? It kinda felt like a dream, an awesome, wine soaked dream. I love you all so much and am going to have the best time remembering this trip that I got to go on with all my favorite people!!!"
.

"We are mighty lucky girls to have friends like we do…I think my stomach is soar from giggling! See you soon and thanks again for a perfect weekend!"

.

"HOME IS WHENEVER I'M WITH YOU!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment