Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Get your Margarita on!

I am totally digging this inspiration board from Camille Styles! A) Because I love all of Camille's party inspiration...you must check out her blog and B) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cinco de Mayo!!


My hubby and I have been whipping up margaritas a lot recently. I don't know if it is his Texas roots, my obsession with mexican food or the warm weather coming, but we just can't seem to get enough of that delicious cocktail. Here is our recipe (makes two cocktails) ....

Mix the following ingredients into a cocktail shaker:

Ice
2 shots of Tequila
1 shot of Grand Marnier (or Cointreau)

Shake and then pour into two cocktail glasses with ice. Add 1/2 shot of orange juice and 1/2 shot of lime juice to each glass....maybe more depending on how strong you like your drink! And of course, don't forget to garnish with salt and a lime wedge.


Image via Camille Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment