Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful

I apologize for my lack of posts this week but if you have been following the news you've probably heard of the terrible devastation in Alabama due to the tornadoes that hit yesterday. Thankfully my family and friends are safe and did not experience any damage to their homes, but several Alabamians did and the images are just unbelievable. My prayers go out to all who have experienced loss due to this horrible storm.

I hate to leave this post on such a depressing note, so one thing I am happy about right now is that the  Royal Wedding is tomorrow!!  My DVR is set so that I can watch this very happy occasion unfold when I wake up!  I'm sure some of you have planned viewing parties, and if so, you should go to The TomKat Studio to check out their fabulous FREE printables!! Cheerio...






Image via the TomKat Studio

1 comment:

  1. First time coming to your blog and it's so cute!! Followed!


    xoxo
    http://21stcenturygirlam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete