Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A few things from Market....

I recently got back from a quick trip over to market in Atlanta...one of my favorite January excursions. I always love going to market to see what's new for the tabletop.... and the home. I've been working on a redesign for my den lately so of course I was excited to get to market for some inspiration! On the first day I stumbled upon a new up and coming high-end pillow designer and just have to share her fabulous designs with you. If you haven't heard of Piper, you must check it out here! My favorites are....





It wasn't just pillows I feel in love with at market. I also flipped head over heels for Regina Andrew's fabulous concrete and brass lamp. Oh how I wish a pair were sitting in my den right now....




Last, but definitely not least, I found myself drawn to Gabby Home's showroom. I love the European, antique style of the furniture. Here are a few pieces that caught my eye...




I'm already itching to get back to Atlanta for market in July!


Images via Piper, Zinc Door, Gabby Home

No comments:

Post a Comment