Friday, January 25, 2013

Market continued...

My recap from market would not be complete without sharing some of my favorites from the tabletop too! I stumbled upon Holly Stuart Designs on my last day in Atlanta and am so glad I did! I just love her beautiful placemats that are stylish yet elegant. To see her full collection click here...



I'm pretty obsessed with gold accents these days, so when I spotted Cacharel China, I definitely got excited! This collection just screams party to me!



When I say I am obsessed with gold right now, I'm serious...I have an addiction. This platter (and let's not forget the spreaders) from Canvas had me at hello...



If you need a particular color of candle, then I'm pretty sure Creative Candles will have you covered. They even have a new metallic line (yes, I was looking for gold candles!). From tapers, to pillars and even candle balls, Creative Candles is the perfect party source.


The countdown to July market begins! :)


Images via Holly Stuart Designs, Saks, Canvas and Creative Candles


No comments:

Post a Comment