Friday, April 5, 2013

DIY for The Junior League of Birmingham

The Junior League of Birmingham is hosting its annual Bargain Carousel in a few weeks and I was asked to tackle a DIY project for their kick-off party, Bargain Bash. I have to say I was a little nervous when one of the members approached me about DIY-ing a piece of furniture. Parties I know, but my crafting/DIY-ing skills are still being developed :)! So, here goes....


Here I am in the Bargain Carousel warehouse with the piece of furniture that I picked for a makeover. I've decided to take this drab table and make it much more fun and stylish. Since I've been obsessing over gold these days, I think I will see what magic a little rub and buff can work on the iron legs of my table. Maybe a fresh coat of white paint to the top and we might have ourselves a hip side table. What do you think??

Stay tuned for more posts on my progress....


No comments:

Post a Comment