Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Candles Galore

.
I LOVE candles, so of course when I saw this photo on Jessica Claire's website, I stuck it in my wedding inspiration file. I want TONS of candles to decorate the church, especially the altar...I think they are so romantic and for an evening wedding they will cast the perfect glow! I get all excited thinking about my wedding and I've been having so much fun with all the planning, but I never want that to overshadow how EXCITED I am to get married... to my best friend. I stumbled across this quote the other day and thought it was good advice...
.
Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day." Barbara De Angelis
.

P.S. I would love to hear any words of wisdom you might have!


No comments:

Post a Comment