Monday, April 12, 2010

Wish List

I have been feeling a little unorganized lately when it comes to blogging. Life has been so busy with work, selling my house, and of course wedding planning that I feel like my blog has taken a back seat. So, I apologize for this post being so tardy today! Ever since I decided to put my house on the market, I've begun to make a "wish list" for new pieces of furniture for my "new" house...(I'll be moving in to my fiance's house after the wedding).
.

.
I'm dying for a bar cart...not just because I love the way it looks, but it is great for storage too!!


Image via Martha Stewart


1 comment:

  1. I love my bar cart--- but it's not currently used as a bar. Just b/t my two wingbacks as a side table.

    Did you see the one at Mary Ellen's house? I found it on the side of the road. From trash to treasure...

    Maybe we can find you one!

    ReplyDelete