Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Weekend



As I have said before, I have become blog obsessed...whether its wedding blogs, design blogs, photography blogs, fashion blogs...you name it, I'm reading it. A few blogs I read do "weekend links" on Friday which is a great way to discover new blogs and great ideas/images from the blog world. So, here is my first attempt at weekend links...hope you enjoy!!

Loving the new opportunity to design inspiration boards on Style Me Pretty's new site Style Circle (will post some soon!) AND loving this fabulous traditional southern wedding on SMP!!

Dying to get Brooke to do a custom line drawing of my house.

How cute are these polkadot postcards I saw on Style Notes and also on this inspiration board Kathryn from Snippet and Ink designed??

Wanting to make these treat cones that I saw on Hostess with the Mostess. Wouldn't they be fun for a "movie night" party?!

Digging this DIY gift idea from Morning T.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Photo via Flickr

1 comment:

  1. I love it when ppl do end of the week links. There are so many great blogs out there- I love reading new ones. Although I probably don't need to add any to my growing list!! It takes so long to read them all.

    ReplyDelete