Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Recap

Well, I can't post about Halloween without talking about my ADORABLE nephews. This year Turner was a Ninja Turtle...with 2 swords of course!




And Sam was Spiderman! Here he is in his "I'm throwing my web" stance. They were both so cute and so excited about trick or treating.



Last, but not least, the newest addition to the family was the most precious pumpkin EVER! That face makes my heart melt...



Now, on to the grown ups...ha! The BF and I threw together our costumes last minute...we went as a "commercial" couple. He was Jimmy Football from the Bud Light Foozie commercial and I was the lady from the Snuggie commercial. As you can see my BF was very excited about his costume :) ...and I have to say I'm pretty excited I had an excuse to buy a Snuggie. I'm looking forward to testing it out on my couch!



If you are drawing a blank on these two commercials(and wondering what the heck I am talking about), check out the video clips, via youtube, below...




No comments:

Post a Comment