Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Salt Harbor Designs

Now that Halloween is over, I guess its time we start thinking about Thanksgiving before Christmas takes center stage. Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays because
A) I LOVE food (especially my mom's squash casserole that is always present on T-giving)
B) I LOVE spending time with my extended family and
C) I think it is SO important to stop and remember all that I am thankful for.
When I think of Thanksgiving, I immediately think of gathering around the table for a delicious meal. Last week I came across some fabulous inspiration for a Thanksgiving table, and now I think I am officially obsessed with Salt Harbor Designs. I first saw Jennifer's work on Style Me Pretty and I immediately knew I needed to start following her blog. I just can't get enough of her gorgeous designs!! Salt Harbor was recently asked by Wrightsville Beach Magazine to design a fall table and they did not disappoint. I love the rustic elements incorporated into the design and may have to copy a few ideas for Thanksgiving!
.
.
.

.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lanterns...trunks used for seating...church pew...and baskets full of pears. For more details on the design click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment