Monday, January 25, 2010

July Wedding Inspiration, II

I have two very best friends from college getting married this July and a couple of weeks ago, I designed an inspiration board for Lindsay. SO, now its time for Nan! I've discovered it is much easier to design a board for your best friend than yourself! Nan mentioned just a few ideas she had for her wedding to me: suits instead of tuxes, ice cream, and the color green. I took those ideas and combined them with a few ideas of my own that make me think of Nan...flip flops, tulips, and chalkboards (she is a teacher). I can't wait for all the big celebrations this year!!

.






Board Designed on Style Circle

1 comment:

  1. Love it Sid! So now it is your turn to give me a few things to work with and I will design one for you.

    ReplyDelete