Friday, January 15, 2010

Romance is in the Air

.

I stumbled across this amazing photo by Christian Oth on Style Me Pretty and I literally fell head over heels in LOVE! I am an ULTRA romantic at heart and this image to me is pure perfection! Don't worry, its already been put in the inspiration files for my own wedding. I have a thing for candles and have already been thinking of ways to incorporate them into the decor, and this might be just the vision I needed.

.





..

So, here is the gorgeous church I grew up in and where I will be saying "I DO" in this fall. I think it might just be possible to transform the steps into something similar to the image above...what do you think?


Have a great weekend!



Images via Style Me Pretty and Flickr

2 comments:

  1. I know it is going to be a magnificent fairy tale wedding complete with a beautiful bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. without a doubt!! Beautiful!! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete