Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blue and Yellow

I'm not usually drawn to a blue and yellow color palette, but I am loving this subtle combination of those two colors. You know my obsession for mason jars, so this table setting has lured me in! I love that the blue and yellow are combined through the use of vintage glassware, whether its a wine glass, vase or mason jar. I'm also crazy about the juxtaposition of the delicate glass and the rustic wood table. The gorgeous flowers are simple and romantic and make the perfect centerpiece for this fabulous table.
.

.
Now not only do I need to keep up my collection of mason jars, I need to add colored glass to the list too!
.

Image via Style Me Pretty

3 comments:

  1. Just noticed this pinwheel wedding on SMP!:)
    http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/08/10/canadian-rockies-wedding-by-orange-girl-photographs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing the beautiful things you point out because I don't know if I would notice them otherwise!

    ReplyDelete