Friday, August 27, 2010

Our Fiesta!

I can't believe it has taken me two weeks now to finally get this post up! Our sweet friends threw my fiance and me a couples' shower on August 14th and we had a blast! Since my fiance is from Texas (and since Tex-Mex is one of my favorite foods), the hosts thought it would be fun to have a southwest theme that night with a delicious taco bar, chips, salsa and of course cheese dip. The invitation, flowers (and even plates and napkins) were bright festive colors that were just perfect for the fiesta! Here are a few snapshots from the party...









4 comments:

  1. Thanks! He did a really good job. Its a lot prettier in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks like they had a great time.
    I love the Texas theme and tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics from the party! I haven't seen these yet. So fun!

    ReplyDelete