Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For the kids...

I've been thinking lately about the need for a kids' table at my wedding this fall. I've seen this idea here and there on a few blogs and the more I think about it the more I want to come up with some fun activities for the kids who will be attending my wedding. They range in age from about 4 to 13 so this could be tough figuring out something fun for all ages?
.
.
Has anyone set up a kids' table at a party or wedding before? Do you have any helpful hints?
Here are a few items on my list for the kid's table...
.
1. Crayons/Coloring Book
2. Candy
3. Games (but I have no idea what kind of games?)
4. Disposable Camera (with maybe a list of photos for them to capture?)
.
I think adding this element is just another way to take good care of your guests... which to me is one of the most important parts of throwing a party!


Image via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment