Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to Reality...

I hope everyone had a fun and festive July 4th! I definitely ate way too much over the weekend...not only did we have a wedding shower, but we celebrated my sister's birthday and my nephew's birthday! Between the chocolate cupcakes (with cream cheese filling), brownies, red velvet cake and homemade ice cream, I think I had more than my share of sweets! I guess the proverbial diet starts back today. Why is it so tough to come back to reality??
.

Unfortuantely I did not take any photos this weekend...I know...ridiculous right? BUT, I saw this gorgeous image on Style Me Pretty that I just had to share as some inspiration for your July 4th celebration next year. This is definitely going into my party file!

Image via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment