Friday, July 23, 2010

Navy + Pink

I have fallen head over heels in love with the color combo navy and pink! I'm not a real girly girl when it comes to colors...so I tend to shy away from pink, BUT this subtle dusty rose combined with classic navy had me at hello! Throw is some blueberries and you've got the perfect look for a summer party. This shoot by Sweet Monday Photography was designed for a wedding, but I think it would also be a great for a baby shower where the sex of the baby is unknown! It would be a more modern approach to the baby pink and baby blue, or yellow and green that we see so often.
.
.
A few things I am LOVING from this design....
.
...the pattern lining the envelope
.
.
...the ghost chairs...I swoon!
.
.
...the scalloped white plates are the perfect mimic to the blueberry pie crust
.

.
...and finally the gorgeous bits of silver mixed in!


No comments:

Post a Comment