Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keep Warm

Ok, I know it feels like 100 degrees outside these days and the last thing you are thinking about is keeping warm...BUT, I know there are some fall/winter brides out there who are in full planning mode for their upcoming weddings(which could have very cool temperatures). I'm just about 4 months away from my big day and have recently gotten a little overwhelmed with my "To Do" list! I am a sucker for little details, and have been brainstorming on ways to keep my guests comfortable and happy. Since my wedding is in November there is a chance it could get a little chilly (even though its in the South). I've seen baskets of pashminas and blankets at weddings, but never thought that I could spare the extra expense until I saw this DIY project on Style Me Pretty. The blankets are from Ikea and only cost $3.99!! Add the cute tag and ribbon.... and voila, you've got an adorable way to show your guests you care if they get a little chilly. This is definitely going into my wedding file!
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment