Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A January Wedding

My friend Charlotte is getting married on New Year's Day, and of course once I heard the news I was dying to whip up an inspiration board for her wedding. To get started, I asked her if she had thought about a color scheme and she told me she was leaning towards the combination of gold and dusty rose. I immediately ran to my inspiration file because I knew I had an image that incorporated those colors. I emailed her the picture below to see what she thought of me building her wedding inspiration board around it, and funnily enough she told me that was the exact image that had given her the idea for her color scheme!
.


So, I was hoping to post the inspiration board, but the right half is getting cut off and I am having serious trouble getting the board resized! Stay tuned....I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get it up this afternoon!

..

Image via Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment