Friday, March 19, 2010

Chic Links

.
I am so glad it is finally Friday...this week has been soooo sloooow! And on top of that, the sun hasn't been out all week...talk about depressing. This weekend is a BIG weekend for me...not only is my house officially going on the market (fingers crossed it goes well), but my parents and my future in-laws will be in town for the weekend. Needless to say it will be a busy busy weekend!! I will be back on Monday with an update, but in the meantime, here are a few of my favorite links from around the blogosphere...

.
This is the sweetest, most amazing DIY "love" project!
. /
In honor of St. Patty's Day this week...check out this fabulous Irish Wedding here and here.
. .
Emily inspires me to do a better job hosting my own Supper Club!!
. .
I'm loving this "new" chic color trend for spring!
.
Speaking of color, I love the decor in this colorful home! I've already started an inspiration file(this definitely made the cut) for decorating my "new" house...






Image via here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the supper club shout-out Sid! :) And your blog always cheers me up during the Monday Blues!!!

    ReplyDelete