Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Obsession: Wood

So, lately I've become a little obsessed with incorporating wood into table arrgangements/decor. I have been obsessed with the rustic look for awhile now, so naturally wood fits in perfectly with the rustic design style. If you can't afford to use a lot of flowers for your party, I think incorporating natural elements such as wood is a great way to still add a lot of style without breaking the bank! (I'm also really digging the cotton in the first picture, but that will have to be another post!)
.
.

.

..
.
.
Style Me Pretty
.

.
What do you think? Are you a fan of wood??
.




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! It adds a touch of the outdoors inside and an organic feel to the room or the event. I am looking to incorporate wood more into my home to get that "woodsy" feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those wood table tops. I really like natural wood (like the shape) coffee tables with modern furniture - it's a good ying/yang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a fan of wood until I saw these pictures you posted. I can definitely see how wood exudes a simple, natural elegance.

    I started a blog that I think you might like too. It combines fashion and giving back to charities. Each week, I will give away 1 Lilly Pulitzer dress (this week it’s the Pink Adelson Shift from Spring 2010) to one lucky follower, who raises awareness of the blog's selected charity through various ways such as tweeting about it or commenting with an interesting fact. I am currently also giving away some great Lilly stationary items too. Please check out my blog at www.shop4charity.blogspot.com because doing good is chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wood. Maybe a little too much:)

    ReplyDelete