Friday, March 26, 2010

Chic Links

This should be another busy weekend for me...I'm going to tackle painting the living room and dining room at my fiance's house...I'm going to register at my FAVORITE store...I'm excited for my best friends annual crawfish boil...and finally, I'm serving a meal to special needs adults in my community. I can only imagine how tired I will be on Monday!! Hope you enjoy these links from the blogosphere this week....

.
I am head over heels crazy about this Save the Date...too bad my wedding does not have a nautical theme!
.
Cocktail shakers have more than just one use...loving this creative idea!

I wish this was my outdoor dining space!

How gorgeous is this photo shoot?? And this one too!
.
Loving this sneak peek and hoping to see more photos soon!




Image via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment