Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday blues...

I don't know about you, but when Monday rolls around, I'm usually pretty blue that the weekend is over! This image from Martha Stewart is doing a pretty good job of cheering me up though. Does anyone know the name of the yellow flower (if its actually a flower) that looks like little puff balls? Not only do I like the bright vibrant colors of the flowers, but I LOVE the vintage cans used instead of the typical glass vase.

..




Image via Martha Stewart


2 comments:

  1. The yellow flowers are called Billy Balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo for a blue Monday indeed. We just returned from a wonderful Spring Break week of visiting family in Canada and Denver so getting out of bed this morning was extremely hard! We've almost made it through the day though.
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete