Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two Girls and a Glue Gun

I'm always constantly amazed by my talented and creative friends, and I have been wanting to share with you for some time now, these adorable "boards" my friend Stacey makes for any and all occasions! Stacey and her good friend Katie (hence the name Two Girls and a Glue Gun) have been in business since the fall of 2003...check out their blog here! Of course I start with weddings...naturally since I am in wedding planning mode!
.



.


but she also makes them for baby gifts...

.
.




and for the Holidays...





and for those who live for football...



and for those who live for parties (like me!)....




I threw a cookout last May for my fiance's graduation from graduate school and I had Stacey make this board which I hung on a tree (next to the sidewalk to my front door) to help route people around to the backyard where all the fun was happening.
.

If you need a custom design, contact Stacey at twogirlsandagluegun@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment