Friday, January 14, 2011

Chic Links


I came across this quote in my blog surfing and it really jumped out at me. I'm currently trying to figure out my career path and its definitely been an emotional process. I am torn between the practical side of me who is telling me to get a good, stable job and the creative side of me who is dying to take a risk...to do something unpredictable...something, well, more creative. I think I know what makes me come alive....but can I do it successfully and earn a living? Will I be happy or will it start to feel like work? And so the questions keep on going and the emotions keep on turning and I am left wondering what oh what to do. I need a sign...preferably one in bright neon lights telling me what I should be when I grow up. Is that too much to ask for? Ok, enough of my ramblings...here are some chic links for your Friday...


How cute is this card!??

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I'm loving this gorgeous brunch.

I can't get enough of this romantic inspiration!

My new favorite blog...

This wedding is absolutely beautiful!


Image seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment