Thursday, January 27, 2011

I heart Cupcakes

I am dying over these "milkshake" cupcakes!! Can cupcakes get much cuter than this?? I am pretty obsessed with striped paper straws too, so naturally I fell in love with this adorable idea. The "fudge sauce", sprinkles and "cherry" on top make this milkshake just perfect!


Perhaps you want to combine your milkshake with a burger? Not only do I love the burger on top of this cupcake, but I am crazy about the cupcake liner! The red and white check looks just like the paper you would see lining a basket of burger and fries at burger joint. Very clever!!



And, finally for all you fashionistas out there...which bag do you prefer to compliment your outfit...wait, I mean your meal!? I don't know about you, but I am having trouble choosing my fav look....



Yep...I'm sold...I totally heart cupcakes! 


Images from Bakerella, P is for Party and Half Baked

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't eat such beautiful cupcakes like this! I would just sit and stare at them all day!

    ReplyDelete