Friday, January 21, 2011

Chic Links



I am beyond flattered to have my wedding featured on Southern Weddings this week!! (Can you hear my little squeal of excitement?). Click here and here for the story! I definitely stalked that blog when I was planning my wedding to get loads of inspiration for the perfect southern soiree. I'm hoping to post more about my wedding in the coming weeks, so you will have to be sure to check back. In the meantime here are some links for your weekend...

I am not turning 2 tomorrow, but this birthday party is totally AWESOME!!

These flowers are simply gorgeous...

I can't believe Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

I am so love love loving the mix of textures on this table.

Hello deliciousness for the eyes and mouth!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the posts that SW did on your wedding... love seeing what pics they choose to showcase!

    ReplyDelete