Thursday, October 29, 2009

Black & White (+ orange) Chic Halloween Wedding

Halloween Wedding I
.. (click on image for a larger view)

This year Halloween falls on a Saturday, so I got inspired to put together a wedding inspiration board for future brides out there who might find themselves getting married on Halloween one day. Black and white are the dominant colors for this formal wedding, but pops of orange are brought in to add a little vibrant Halloween flair! Here are just a few additional things I would incorporate into this elegant affair if I were the event planner:
  • Orange Thing - this signature martini from a local(and delicious) restaurant in town would be a fun way to spice up your drink menu...I'm all about signature cocktails :)
  • Pass out masks like this to liven up the dance floor
  • Orange gift boxes(tied with a black ribbon) filled with chocolate candy for favors
If you haven't discovered Style Me Pretty's Style Circle, you must check it out. Since I don't have photoshop, I've found myself popping over there from time to time to design a few boards. If this wedding is too formal for your taste, stop by tomorrow for more fun Halloween inspiration!
.

Credits: Neysa Ruhl Photography, Viva Bella Events, Belathee, Jessamyn Harris, Jose Villa, Docuvitae, Neysa Ruhl Photography, Viva Bella Events, Allyson Magda

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new blog!!!!! And I love the idea of orange shoes!

    ReplyDelete