Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In love with Rice Designs!!

Words cannot express how crazy I am about Rice Designs...and I know you will feel the same way once you see the fabulous invitation, program, save the date, (etc.) designs below. I posted several because I just couldn't choose a favorite! Ashley, the designer behind Rice Designs, is from Alabama, and her work was recently introduced to me by a friend. I was so excited to discover such amazing talent right here in Alabama!
.
As you may have heard me mention before, I am addicted to reading blogs or as Brooke would call it, I'm a blogaholic! There are so many wonderful blogs out there that have introduced me to very talented vendors(photographers, event planning companies, invitation designers etc.), but so many of them are from the west coast or the east coast or the midwest, so needless to say...I get PUMPED when I find someone with lots of talent from the SOUTH! I promise to stay true to my blog name (so.= southern) and try to bring to the forefront more amazing vendors from the South to use when you are planning your next event!
.
.

.

.

.


.. .

Check out more of Ashley's designs here!


Photos via Rice Designs

1 comment: