Friday, July 17, 2009

Art on the Rocks

This year marks the fifth season for one of Birmingham’s most popular social gatherings – Art on the Rocks. This social/cultural event takes place at the Birmingham Museum of Art once a month during the summer. At Art on the Rocks you will find scavenger hunts through the Museum’s galleries (prizes from Bromberg’s Fine Jewelers), live music from the best up and comers (heard on 100.5), adult art activities, specialty drinks, and delicious food from one of my favorite caterers in town, Kathy G. I remember when this event first started five years ago, and I am so glad to see it is still going strong. This event is the perfect way to start your weekend! If I were able to go tonight I would be drinking this….


And wearing this…..




Have a Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment