Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

Ok, I have to admit it... I am addicted to the Bachelorette. I'm not sure how it happened, but somewhere along the way I became obsessed with watching every season of the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Maybe I am just a sucker for romance or maybe its just reality TV that I love? If you aren't a Bachelorette "junkie" like me, then let me introduce you to Jillian...the current and one of my favorite bachelorettes. Not only is she cute, but she has a fun personality, a great job and fabulous clothes!!

I am always looking for a reason to have a "girl's night out" party and what would be a better excuse than the Bachelorette finale?? Even though they aren't my favorite flower, I would definitely decorate with red roses.

And of course I would serve champagne out of these Juliska flutes. I absolutely love Juliska! Their glassware is so unique and delicate that I am dying to start a collection.

I am so ready for the finale to get here to see who Jillian chooses!! It is now down to two guys...Kipton and Ed. I am a huge fan of Ed and hope he is the last man standing! If you are a fan of the Bachelorette/Bachelor, you have got to check out this blog, which recaps each episode...its hilarious!!

Only two weeks to go until the finale...I'll be tuning in...will you?

Photos via ABC, Flickr, Blue Orchid Designs









No comments:

Post a Comment