Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Celebrations

Today I am celebrating my new blog! Several months ago my friend Brooke introduced me to the blog world (I know I am so behind!)...and ever since I have been hooked. I've mostly been reading design blogs, but have decided to start a blog on entertaining. I love planning parties, hosting parties and attending parties and I think this blog will be a great outlet for me to share creative ideas that I have seen along the way. Speaking of parties...I wish my backyard looked like this so I could have hosted an afternoon cookout (or BBQ as some southerners call it) to celebrate the Fourth of July. Holidays are always a great excuse to throw a party! And what is a party without a great dessert?? The festive cookie below is so perfect for this red, white and blue holiday. I hope your Fourth was full of fun and festive parties.

photos via Pottery Barn  and  Martha Stewart










































No comments:

Post a Comment