Monday, December 14, 2009

Bloggers Gift Guide: Brooke from Blueprint Bliss

There are only 10 shopping days left until Christmas...have you finished or are you just starting? If you are just starting then I hope you will enjoy my bloggers gift guide series this week. I asked a handful of my favorite bloggers to share holiday gifts that they love. Today starts off with Brooke from Blueprint Bliss. Not only is Brooke a dear friend, but she is one of my favorite bloggers on interior design! I hope you enjoy her gift ideas for that special someone in your life...


A special thanks to Sidney for asking me to guest blog about some of my favorite gift ideas for this Christmas season. I've put together a little list of some items that could work for almost anyone on your list!

.

For the little one:

.

How about a cute appliqued t-shirt from Alphabet Designs? If you supply your item (t-shirt, burp cloth, etc)- Carrie only charges $9 per applique design.

.


.
For Him:
.
A favorite of my husband's- luggage by Filson. It's a bit of splurge but worth the money. Here is their travel kit that is $82.50.



.

How about a pair of Mountain Khakis? Another one of my husband's favorites.

.

.
.
For her:

.

Possibly a notebook or planner by Sarah Pinto? I saw these recently on Deliciously Organized and just love them. The notebook is only $12 and the planner is $25. Or you can order both for just $30!

..
.

For the book lover... a classic or two with covers designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith. You can now order these from Amazon for less than $14 a piece.

..


.
For your neighbor or teacher or that hard to buy gift:

..

Who doesn't love fresh fruit? Order a quarter bushel of grapefruits or oranges for just $19.80. Pittman & Davis also provides free shipping.

.. .


Or perhaps a cookbook? Try the new cookbook put out by Hot and Hot Fish Club of Birmingham.

.


..

I hope this list helps at least one of you find that perfect gift for someone on your Christmas list.

..

Merry Christmas!

Brooke at Blueprint Bliss

4 comments:

  1. This is a great list! Patrick loves Mountain Khaki too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! I love this list. Gave me some good ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list too. want the books badly.

    ReplyDelete