Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa, Can You Hear Me?

Here are a few items on my Christmas List this year...


I've been wanting a new watch for some time now and came across this lovely little black one at Macy's. It's definitely a bit less traditional than what I typically wear, but I LOVE it!



My friend Brooke has these fabulous glasses, which are great for wine...or juice(depending on time of day, right?) They would be perfect for entertaining!



You may remember this dining room from one of my earlier posts...I just fell in love with the whole design, but especially the lantern used as a chandelier. I REALLY need an updated look in my dining room and this lantern would be just the thing to get me started!
.
What do you want Santa to bring you this year???


2 comments:

  1. Glasses are available at Table Matters too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything on your list. You know how I feel about watches and I love Brooke's glasses. That room is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete