Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bloggers Gift Guide: Camille from Style Notes

I'm so so excited that Camille from Style Notes is guest blogging today! I've become addicted to her fabulous blog full of chic ideas for entertaining. Camille's blog is bookmarked in my favorites (of course) so its easy to pop on over to Style Notes when I am in need of some party inspiration! XO, Sid


Bond Street Chocolates

Camille here from Style Notes, & I'm thrilled to share my gift picks of 2009 with the so.chic readers! Since I'm an event planner by day and style blogger by every other waking minute, it should come as no surprise that I'm fairly obsessed with "entertaining-focused" gifts for the chic hostess. In fact, I'd be pretty thrilled to find any of these goodies in my own stocking! So enjoy, & CHEERS to a very festive holiday season!



Bond Street Chocolates (top)



This is one of New York City's most innovative chocolatiers, and one taste of these alcohol-infused bonbons will show you why. Hand molded in-house, each chocolate shell is filled with an intoxicating blend of heavy cream, chocolate and Bourbon, Tequila, Elderflower Liqueur, Vodka, or Armagnac. Yes please!

Lexon Coffee Time Espresso Set

"Coffee Time" Espresso Set



These Lexon cups are pure genius: see how the saucers double as lids? I love the clean simplicity of polished chrome... very Euro-chic.



Monogram Noteset, sugar paper



Gold Label Monogram Notecards



Every hostess needs a stylish set of monogrammed notecards for jotting down invitations & thank-you notes. These lovelies from sugar paper are the perfect blend of casual+luxe, with letterpress printing in raspberry ink & shimmering gold foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment