Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Christmas Centerpiece

I've been wanting to decorate my dining room table for Christmas and just haven't had time to think about it with all the parties and Christmas shopping that has distracted me! I'm hoping to get around to it this weekend...or at least figure out the direction I want to go...since I'm having a small Christmas party at my home next weekend. I love these different centerpieces from Better Homes and Gardens that features ornaments. I'm leaning toward the last one...what do you think?

.
.
.




Its very simple which I like, and I think it would be easy to make. I think a candle or two mixed in might be a nice touch.






Photos via BHG


2 comments:

  1. Pretty... cannot wait to see the combo you come up with! The second pic with the red ornaments on the candlesticks reminds me of your T-giving table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the last one - so pretty! Maybe a few smaller votives in there and you'd be set.

    ReplyDelete