Friday, December 18, 2009

Bloggers Gift Guide: Caroline from Through Rose Colored Glasses

Today wraps up my favorite bloggers gift guide for the Christmas season! I have one last (but definitely not least) blogger sharing her picks today...Caroline from Through Rose Colored Glasses. If we can get over a few technical difficulties, I promise her post will be up shortly! In the meantime, you must go check out her blog! She has been posting over the past couple of weeks some fabulous and fun gift ideas, so I asked her to compile her favorites in a post for me. I'm always hopping over to Caroline's blog to get fashion advice or to get a good laugh in for the day. Caroline and I used to work together and she always kept me smiling. I miss you Caroline!!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment