Friday, December 4, 2009

Real Southern Wedding: Sadie and Scott, part 1

I'm so excited to finally be posting this outrageously gorgeous wedding held in Point Clear, Alabama last October. Since so.chic didn't exist then, I thought I would post Sadie and Scott's wedding on their one year anniversary. Well yes, I do realize its December now...somehow time got away from me...work, family, friends all come before my blog. BUT, today is Sadie and Scott's one year and two month anniversary, which is good enough for me! There were so many incredible details in this wedding that simply have me giddy!


.

.


Sadie was glowing in her gorgeous Vera Wang gown and her bridesmaids looked fabulous in Amsale. I love the candid moments her photographer Jason Norman captured throughout the day.
.

.


More to come in a bit on Sadie and Scott's big day!




No comments:

Post a Comment