Friday, December 18, 2009

Now from Caroline....

I was so excited when Sid asked me to write a post on holiday gifts.
There are so many things on my wish list this season, for myself and others.
Here are a few of my favorites from my holiday little black book.

.


...................................................................Custom Pet doodle.

I love this idea.
I am new pet owner and anything having to do with Westies, I now love.
I'm sure it is the same with most pet owners.
Such a creative and unique gift.
Found here (
http://www.etsy.com/shop/lmnoprint)
.
.

.

For little ones in your life, why not this lovely and organic goose!

.


.

He made me smile when I found him here (http://brookfarmgeneralstore.bigcartel.com/product/goose)

.

.

For the vanity in all of us. Indulge in the the Clarisonic Skin Brush


(http://www.clarisonic.com/us/).
I hear it works wonders. I am hoping Ole Saint Nick drops one through my chimney.



.
.

I love paper. And stationary and note cards are great and easy gifts for anyone.
They can be personalized for your mother, girlfriends or mother-in-law.
They can also be an easy gift to give to co-workers or your children's teachers.
I am swooning over Dabney and Lee right now. Swooning.






...

And shoes are a must on any wish list of mine.

I adore these and dig the purple.













Found here (www.toryburch.com)

1 comment:

  1. The custom pet doodles are so, so cute! I am loving them and will definitely be ordering some for my fur-babies!

    ReplyDelete