Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tag It!

I started wrapping Christmas presents for my friends and family this past weekend and I realized that I am in major need of some holiday gift tags! I browsed etsy and found these fabulous designs...
.
.
.
.
I especially love this personalized sticker! It is so perfect for baked goodies that so many people give as gifts during the holidays.

If you are on a budget this year and need to trim costs, these great designs below can be downloaded and printed from your computer! Go here to get the templates.






Happy Wrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I usually make my own- but haven't had time this year. I think I may go ahead and wrap gifts and put them under the tree (with sticky notes on the bottom) and add the handmade tags later. I think things will calm down next week and maybe I can get around to them!

    ReplyDelete